Artisan Bread Baker
A chance to learn how to make various bread products from scratch! Experience is desired but even if you don't have any and have a willingness to learn, we will be happy to speak with you about the benefits of this position!
Position Description: Full-Time + Non-Exempt
As a Baking Associate, you will be responsible for baking bread products while adhering to Liscio’s Bakery standards and other duties as needed. Candidates must be willing and able to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment. Must be able to communicate and work effectively in a team environment. Must be able to follow instructions (written & verbal). Candidates must also be willing to follow all established policy and safety guidelines in a drug-free workplace.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, 8-10 hour shifts, 5 days a week including weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work overtime on an as-needed basis per the Supervisor.
- Willing and able to carry up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Willing and able to stand with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Willing and able to read documents and labels.
- Willing and able to perform tasks which include pushing, pulling, lifting, and carrying.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Work involves exposure to various work environments, including cold, freezing, and hot temperatures.
- Will be exposed and in contact with allergens.
All applications will be screened; those closely matching the job posting will be interviewed.
Liscio’s Italian Bakery, Inc. Provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.