Number of hires for this role
- High school or equivalent (Preferred).
- Mechanical knowledge: 1 year (Preferred).
- US work authorization (Preferred).
Full Job Description
MAINTENANCE BAKERY EQUIPMENT- 2pm to 10pm shift
Maintains production and quality by ensuring operation of machinery and mechanical equipment in a bakery environment.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools; examining form and texture of parts.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges.
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
- Prepares mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications; establishing personal networks.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs. Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
8 hour shift
Desired Skill: HVAC Certification (EPA 608)
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Mechanical knowledge: 1 year (Preferred)