Production Associate (FT) - EARN UP TO $825/WEEK & $15/HOUR!!!
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS ARE AVAILABLE!
As a Production Associate, you will be responsible for helping manufacture various baked goods. This includes product prepping, baking, labeling, wrapping, packing, and other duties as needed.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must be willing and able to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to communicate and work effectively in a team environment.
- Must be able to follow instructions (written & verbal), safely and accurately operate bakery equipment and maintain GMP standards.
- Willing to follow all established policy and safety guidelines in a drug-free workplace.
- Willing and able to carry up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Willing and able to stand with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Willing and able to read documents and labels.
- Willing and able to perform tasks which include pushing, pulling, and lifting with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Willing and able to place products on carts and work in coolers and freezers
- Must be able to count.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Time Management.
- Technical Capacity.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The position involves sitting, walking, and lifting less than 10 pounds for long periods of time throughout the day.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, 10 to 12-hour shifts, 5-6 days per week including weekends and holidays. Must be willing to work overtime on an as-needed basis. Schedule to be determined upon hire.
Required Education and Experience:
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Previous production experience.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Work involves exposure to various work environments, including cold, freezing & hot temperatures.
- May be exposed to various allergens.
- Liscio’s Italian Bakery, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.